- Build/Develop and Maintain Platforms we are proud of.
- Ability to develop and contribute to projects from development through to production independently
- Meet business/stakeholder expectations, design standards and patterns that adhere to Architecture.
- Implement / deploy integration patterns.
- Utilise automation and self-service in relation to support activities for the team.
- Utilise platform pipelines to make change consistent and repeatable.
- Provide operational support to assist in the resolution of incidents.
- Work closely with Architects and Technical Leads to implement solutions articulated utilising technical design artefacts; including UML and ArchiMate models.
- Identify, report and remediate operational / technical risks.
- Ensure compliance to corporate and governance standards and escalate potential breaches to the Technical Lead and/or Platform Manager leader.
- Perform of on-call support duties if required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.