Looking for a passionate senior software developer that is excited to work on challenging problems across the entire stack. To be successful in this role the candidate should be comfortable learning new technology and be an excellent problem solver. While this position is front end focussed, the role will provide the right candidate with opportunity to work with a variety of different technology (Eg. Node.js, Unity, Computer Vision/Deep Learning with Pytorch, Android dev etc.)
- Passionate, pragmatic and eager to continually learn
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Desire to shape the technical direction of the team and provide technical insight
- Comfortable with code reviews (and reviewing code)
- Able to work in a small, but growing team
- Has a great sense of humour to fit in with the team
- Able to be challenged with new and potentially unknown problems with a view to finding resolutions
What we can offer you:
- A wide variety of exciting projects and an opportunity to continually learn and expand your skillset.
- An environment where your voice will always be heard. They are always looking for the best way to solve problems and very open to hearing your ideas.
- Flexible work arrangements with their team, allowing the choice of working from home or at the office as you prefer. Weeks are generally split 50/50 between home and office.
- An extra paid day off on your birthday.
- Regular social activities.
- Dog friendly office.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.