Work as a Graduate/ Junior Developer with an established consulting firm!
Interviews are taking place immediately & multiple positions available!
Successful candidate will have skills or knowledge in React or Python or Splunk development. The developer will liaise with other international stakeholders so successful candidates must have intermediary knowledge of one of these three languages: Japanese or Portuguese.
Skills required include:
- Skills or knowledge in React or Python or Splunk development.
- Must have intermediary knowledge of one of these three languages: Japanese or Portuguese (Intermediary level).
What you will bring to the team:
- You will be learning new skills while on the job.
- Great collaboration skills with other graduate level developers.
- Eager to learn and self-motivated.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.