Are you a retail, hospitality or hotel worker looking for new challenge? Would you like to learn about the technology you use in the field and apply your knowledge to improving the lives of your fellow workers? If the answer is yes, this might just be the role for you...
As an Inside Sales Represenative you will use your enthusiastic, driven nature to work with merchants to find out what they need, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. You will be expected to find new sales leads through business directories, social media, client referrals, public records, etc.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Identify and contact decision makers through cold calls, email. Social media, research and networking
- Consistently achieve sales targets and generate new business pipeline
- Cold calling in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how our solutions will speak to those needs
- Prioritise and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Stay in tune with changes in the industry
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Monitor and answer questions with the online chat tool
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- University/College Degree or similar in experience
- Competitive nature, goal-oriented and results-driven
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to communicate across multiple business levels
- Knowledge of retail, hospitality and hotel industries is considered an asset
- Passionate about hospitality, sales and technology
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Winning attitude with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
Job ID: 200203618
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.