About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering fast and actionable insight that informs and influences the university's strategic and tactical decision making. The role involves managing a high performing multi-disciplinary team of Market Insights Analysts in the use of best practice insight and analytic methodologies.
- Proficient in using Tableau, Alteryx
- Extensive experience sourcing, analysing and manipulating complex statistical data, integrating multiple data sources and building dashboards
- Establish systems and procedures to guide work and track progress and strive for excellence and continually evaluate progress
- Navigate appropriate course of action, gain agreement on preferred approach and prepare advice (information, materials and recommendations) to meet specific stakeholder style and requirements
- Identify and invest in relationships essential for growth and positive outcomes
- Experience working in the Education sector (preferred)
What's on Offer:
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation Package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Staff Discounts and Offers
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Gem Nguyen on (03) 8680 4312 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.