- An opportunity for a Assessment Designer within department, based at Training Academy
- This is a three month contract and a specific role requiring a high level of expertise relating to assessment design, development and quality assurance.
- The role holder will be required to travel to Eastwood office to commence the role, and then possibility of remote working depending on current Health restrictions.
- This contract role will work with subject matter experts to design and develop quality assessment tools for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Extensive experience in the design, development and quality assurance of assessment tools and associated documentation at Advanced Diploma level or higher is required.
- Working knowledge of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 to support quality assessment practices is essential.
- Applicants should possess relevant qualification to support experience, such as TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development.
Interested to Apply?
Please share an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ID as 200204138 or click on Apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Hassan Raza on 02 94645582 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.