We have a new permanent opportunity available for a self-driven, Integration Specialist with a strong healthcare background to join our client, a global market leader in the IT health software solutions whose footprint in ANZ is one of the largest in the industry.
The team works closely with various IT departments, remotely supporting several different interfacing architectures, providing incident resolution to a wide variety of solutions across the healthcare industry.
This role requires strong HL7 skills ideally combined with exposure to Rhapsody.
This role will be based in the Brisbane City office, with the ability to work from home when necessary.
- Build and maintain interfaces for integrated solutions
- Perform troubleshooting and end-to-end solution driven resolution
- Analyse new and existing architectures to ensure engineering platforms meet expectations
- Produce logical and physical architectures, system testing and implementation plans
- Experience in the implementation /support of hospital Patient administration systems (WebPAS preferred).
- An understanding of different healthcare integration technologies (HL7, XML, Web Service, SQL/Oracle, FIHR API's).
- Experience with tools such as Rhapsody, Viaduct or similar.
- Experience in methods of data migration/manipulation.
- Experience with scalable interfaces to support a range of solution sizes.
- Additionally you will also need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders.
Join a global health solutions powerhouse who are committed to providing their employees an engaging, rewarding work experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.