This role will be responsible for working closely with the release management team and various other stakeholders to ensure changes delivered by the Technology team are managed in a consistent, visible, and diligent manner.
- Plan and manage support for change and release management tools and processes
- Maintain the change schedule and projected service outages, and lead change advisory boards
- Facilitate CAB meetings
- Coordinate interfaces between release and deployment management, change management, knowledge management and other processes
- Coordinate with internal teams and manage external suppliers & service providers for change & release management
- Plan and coordinate all resources needed to build, test and deploy each release, including resources from other functions such as technical management or application management
- Proven ability to manage change throughout the entire lifecycle
- ITIL V3 or V4 exposure or qualifications
- Release management skills and experience
- Understanding of ITIL processes and how change and release management integrates with the other ITIL Processes
- Understanding of how incident and problem management integrates with other ITIL processes
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.