- Exclusive to Paxus
- Contract to 17 November 2024
- Canberra based - 2 days work from home
- Must be an Australian Citizen & hold Baseline clearance
- Develop applications using .NET C# to enable Digital Identity Services projects which use OAuth and OpenID.
- Experience working with AWS suite of applications.
- Experience and good understanding of SOLID principles, the HTTP protocol, Open ID, OAuth, REST, microservice patterns, PL/SQL and NodeJS.
- Experience in working collaboratively with team leads, test leads, architects, system analysts, management, and stakeholders as a senior developer to see through products from inception to production and to BAU.
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence to support business needs and to take ownership of components delivered
- Has expertise in implementing enterprise architecture standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures during development
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, pair-programming, code-reviews, documenting and maintenance
- Build relationships with team members, management, and a range of stakeholders
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
- Experience as a .NET developer working on front and backend web services for Identity, Authentication and Authorisation projects.
- Experience developing and integrating solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using .net core, C#, SQL, JSon, ReST, Web APIs, OpenID, OAuth.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.