You will be supporting super users on an online Learning Technology System and will be responsible for responding to incidents and service requests. Although, not a technical role, you will still need to have a strong understanding of IT issues to keep the system up and running. Exceptional customer service skills required to liaise and support our senior users either via phone and/or managing email requests. Ability to meet daily strict deadlines to ensure user requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating, and resolving requests.
Free parking, close to bus stop and a fabulous location
Contract to 30 June 2022 with extension
Minimum Baseline Clearance Mandatory
Overview of role responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to resolve simple and complex system technical and non-technical issues.
- Preparing procedural and governance documentation to support business as usual capabilities
- Monitoring group support email, and triage requests.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of IT issues to keep the system up and running. You will be supporting users on a Learning Technology System.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical and governance documents. Attention to detail a must.
- Exceptional customer service expertise to liaise with senior end users.
- Previous experience in providing enterprise technology and administration support.
- Knowledge of Moodle highly desirable
Job reference number: 200204448
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jude Wolfe-Southall on 02 6151 9203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.