Paxus is now looking for multiple experienced Telecom Engineers to oversee existing projects while working as part of a multidisciplinary team. As a successful candidate you will be responsible for helping end clients maintaining and upgrading their modern infrastructure environments. You will take on both small and large-scale projects across various organisations within the private and public sectors, becoming exposed to an array of different business groups, stakeholders, and projects.
- Proven experience delivering comms projects (LTE projects highly regarded) which require a thorough understanding of the design, configuration, installation, and commissioning of communications infrastructure
- In-depth demonstrable technical knowledge and experience with infrastructure and implementation that supports LTE/4G technologies and village entertainment systems requirements,
- In depth knowledge of wireless, networks and infrastructure technologies and their industry application in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Proven experience estimating communications projects from principles
- Thorough understanding of established HSEQ systems and principles
- Demonstrated extensive experience in implementing technology solutions in large enterprise environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of joining one of world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services companies and become vital part of their future strategy here in Western Australia.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.