Are you ready to take on a pivotal role with a leading private sector client? We are seeking a highly skilled Mainframe Technical Lead to join our client on a long term contact and make a significant impact on ongoing projects.
As the Mainframe Technical Lead, you'll be at the forefront of technical solution development, leading application development teams, and ensuring alignment with architectural solutions. Your expertise will be crucial in driving our mainframe-based Technology Team towards our strategic objectives.
- Collaborate closely with architects and solution designers to translate requirements and high-level solution designs into detailed technical solutions.
- Anticipate and address downstream impacts of technical decisions.
- Provide end-to-end technical expertise in application development and maintenance.
- Oversee software architecture, technical solution design, and governance of applications and platforms.
- Lead DevOps practices and guide application development teams.
- Ensure timely delivery of technical solutions within assigned squads.
- Contribute insights to architecture, solution design, sprint planning, and governance processes.
- Act as a central point of contact for developers within your squad.
- Represent the team in relevant forums and discussions.
- Extensive Mainframe experience, including Cobol, PLI, IMS, CICS, DB2, JCL, and Pier 1 (Java).
- Deep technical knowledge of payments routing
- Background in financial or banking sectors.
- Experience with zOS Connect/API and Commercial Hogan System (CHS)
- Proven stakeholder management and partner engagement skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.