About the Company:
Our client is focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. They are global in attitude, action, and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries, and organisations. They have an international reputation for excellence in professional and practical educational programs and high-quality outcome-oriented research.
As the Manager, Cyber Security Design (CSD), you will be demonstrating thought leadership and will achieve continues improvements through stakeholder management, technical expertise, business acumen and execution of operational processes. You will provide comprehensive consultation to business units, IT management and staff at the highest technical level for all aspects of security design, architecture, and control.
You will be entrusted for driving and maintaining the vision, strategy, and program to ensure business solutions are designed, implemented, and managed with the right level of cybersecurity control.
We will trust you to:
- Be a subject matter expert for all matters relating to cybersecurity design and control
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments across technology initiatives to determine potential security flaws in the design of proposed solution and recommend relevant mitigation actions
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and solutions (i.e., projects, BAU initiatives) researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues, when needed preparing cost estimates
- Design and develop enterprise-wide security architecture and strategy for all aspects of the security domain in alignment with the business strategy and goals. Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements. Provide input on security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents
- Provide technical guidance and security expertise in the areas of secure application development, network and infrastructure controls, cloud solution design, security architecture risk management, security policies and standards
- Assume a lead role when contributing to different Information Security initiatives across ITS and provide subject matter advice and support
You will have:
- Extensive industry experience in analysis of large-scale Information Security services, processes and Risk Management practices, including in-depth understanding of global cybersecurity trends
- Significant experience and a deep knowledge and understanding of security protocols, patterns, and design principals, including cybersecurity technologies, Internet of Things, Threat Management Modelling and Technology Risk Management
- Extensive experience in the evaluation of technical security controls, including security design assessment
- Wide breadth of knowledge across security products, tools, and industry trends; ability to create solutions using a pragmatic, risk-based approach
- Exceptional ability to present ideas and influence others, teamwork, and collaboration expertise. Able to laterally think and communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.