We are seeking a talented and experienced Azure Cloud Architect to join our dynamic team. As an Azure Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud infrastructure on Microsoft Azure. You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure the scalability, security, and performance of our cloud-based systems.
* Design and implement Data Warehouse architecture on Microsoft Azure cloud platform
* Design and build reporting solutions using Power BI
* Design and build ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) solutions
* Migrate data from the OnPrem SQL Server data warehouse to Azure platform.
* Establishment of medallion architecture for processing data requirements, e.g. databases, CSV files, external data etc into Bronze, Silver, and Gold Layers, as agreed.
* Implement and maintain DevOps for collaboration, source version control, integration, and deployment of data solutions including ADF pipelines etc.
* Establish Microsoft best practices around using Azure services, by providing weekly team updates to illustrate key achievements in the week.
Job number: 264603
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.