About the Company:
This is one of Australia's largest Mining organisations with a global presence and dealing with the latest and greatest technologies and are constantly seeking new ways to modernise their technology infrastructure.
About the Role:
This role will see taking a crucial role in reviewing the network design documentation for a proposed network refresh. This upgrade will be directly affecting an operational production environment and previous experience with a similar environment will be looked on favorably. You will be responsible for overseeing and vetting the design of the network solution by a 3rd party to ensure it meets required standards.
Benefits to you:
- 12 month contract with a view for multiple extensions
- Work with one of the world's most prominent mining organisations
- Flexible work conditions
In order to succeed in this role, your resume should demonstratemost or all of the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with network design for operational environments
- Demonstrated expertise with Process Control Networks
- Solid understanding of MPLS / Firewalls / Routing & Switching across the Cisco suite
- Knowledge of VM technology
Nice to have:
- Mining experience
- Cisco CCNA and / or CCNP (but relevant experience is more important)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.