Our client is in the telecommunications industry with a focus on critical communications support for a wide range of vital Australian Industries (Natural Resources & Defence)
This is your opportunity to a dynamic solutions team are who are focused on delivering the best possible enterprise-wide network technology. You will bring your experience in the design of end-to-end system and complex network architectures and work with a diverse set of clients.
This position is responsible for the design, implementation, and daily operations of the communications network and supporting services, in accordance with industry Enterprise architecture best practices. This is for a mission critical engagement, comprising of an extensive wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Experience as a Network Solution Architect in the design of End-to-end system and complex network architectures, including SD-WAN, GPON, Meraki, wireless, access control, and private LTE
- Experience in developing and delivering enterprise scale LAN and WAN infrastructure solutions for major network roll outs, including integrating with existing networks
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a range of Cisco platforms, including CISCO qualifications
- Advanced Skills in Network Technologies - Routing / Switching (core and high ended Data Centre devices):
- Experience in SD-WAN Multi-Vendor
- Experience in Firewall technologies: Cisco NextGen Firewall, Cisco ASA, CSM, Firepower
- Experience with Wireless technologies: Cisco WLC, ISE, Meraki wireless
- Experience with private LTE, routing, networking and Cisco LTE core.
- Experience in OT networks and environments
- Skill in delivering high level Solution Architecture Design and Detailed Design documents for Network, Telephony and Wireless solutions.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with an ability to communicate in both technical and business language, ability to translate complex technical language into business impacts
- Experience in Natural Resources and or resource industry (desirable)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.