Join a high performing team as a Network Consultant to expand and maitain network infrastructure with the opportunity to work across multiple government accounts with complex network/security environment.
- Collaborate to build and maintain network infrastructures that meet the needs of the business.
- Testing network protocols to ensure secure and reliable server connectivity.
- Optimize network security, as well as document network installation and maintenance processed.
Experience and Skills:
- Aruba and Fortinet Certifications would be highly regarded
- At least 5 years demonstrated expertise in large government environments in the role of Network/Security Consultant/Engineer with Aruba/Fortinet technologies
NV1 or NV2 clearance required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.