About the Organisation:
You will be joining a team within a rapidly expanding organisation that prides itself on inclusivity, comradeship and has a strong pipeline of project work already planned well into 2022 that will provide the basis for a secure contract position well beyond the initial 6 month period.
What the role offers:
- Innovative environment with a strong focus on projects, not just BAU
- West Perth location close to public transport
- 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
About the role:
As a Network Engineer, you will play a key role in a number of projects that are about to commence around the enhancement of the current network environment. This will include technologies ranging from Cisco switches and routers through to Cisco ISE and UCS Chasis ina ddition to wireless network management and design.
What the role requires:
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Cisco networking technologies
- Strong in Cisco Patching, Routing & Switching
- Familiarity working with Cisco ISE
- Working knowledge of Cisco UCS Chasis
- Cisco Wireless Management / Design
Nice to have:
- Previous experience or working knowledge of Mobileiron Core and / or Accellion Kiteworks (or similar)
- F5 Management experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.