Work from home 100% from ANYWHERE in Australia initial 12 month contract + extensions likely !
About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Network Security Consultant is a highly specialised role responsible for Identifying current issues including security threats and developing efficient strategies to protect the system, the networking infrastructure, data, and information systems against potential cyber risks.
- Strong experience in Firewalls such as Checkpoint, Fortinet, or Cisco.
- Strong experience in F5 technologies such as Load Balancing, DNS, Remote Access.
- Good understanding of Proxy Services.
- Strong knowledge of Web Filtering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204426
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.