Are you Business Analyst with experience in the government sector working with Six Sigma, BPMN and ITIL? If yes, this large state government agency is looking or you.
You will help to drive the delivery of a complex business transformation project. This is a six month contract duration with possible of extension. They have a hybrid working arrangement including the ability to work from home
You will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, and develop options with stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to define benefits and develop artefacts
- Analyse and translate complex business problems and technical information
- Define comprehensive solutions, whilst ensuring adherence to corporate programs and policies.
- Collaborate with other team members and other stakeholders
- Lead business process mapping (both current state and future state) ensuring alignment with BPMN best practices.
- Coordinate, control and resolve issues and problems through innovative approaches and decision making.
- Provide high level advice and recommendations to senior management relating to project outcomes, governance, and technical best practice methodologies and standards.
- Ensure that consideration is given to all aspects of transformation when mapping out future state and documenting business requirements including integration points, dependencies, change management, operational support and policy changes.
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement in the delivery of the Program
You should have the following experience:
- Significant Business Analyst experience (5+ years) in enterprise scale projects
- Proven experience in applying formal methodologies such as Six Sigma, BPMN and ITIL
- Experience working in large enterprise-wide transformational projects
- Strong experience in government environments
- A combination of technical and functional business focus in your work as a BA
- Experience within both Prince 2 and Agile environments
- Demonstrated experience translating complex business problems into detailed requirements and process artefacts
- Demonstrated experience in information management and governance including processes, data quality, security and architecture
- Demonstrated experience in service management, and/or developing and embedding operating models
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bles Luzon on +61 (0)3 9063 1102 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.