** Please be aware this is a Darwin based role, interested candidates will need to relocate to Darwin for the duration of this contract**
Our government client is seeking a highly skilled Organisational Change Manager to join their PMO on a 12 month contract. With a focus on the people side of change, the Organisational Change Manager will create and implement the change management strategies and plans for an enterprise application deployment project.
- Create an agile change strategy to support adoption of the changes required, maintains awareness and desire for change communicating business and project priorities.
- Lead the design, development, delivery and management of a broad range of communications.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and support identified key stakeholders/ Initiate the provision of effective change management and stakeholder engagement advice. Manage and undertake strategically coordinated change management and stakeholder engagement activities to mitigate resistance to change.
- Develop and implement success measures, monitor the change progress and assess the change impact. Provide high level, timely, accurate advice and track and report on issues and barriers that may affect the change process.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation plans and tactics including identifying and managing anticipated resistance and developing a comprehensive suite of plans focusing on clinical sponsorship, coaching, and resistance management.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process; experience of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- High level ability to translate organisational change strategy into operational goals and create a shared sense of purpose within the team and with stakeholders.
- Well demonstrated capabilities of managing a broad range of stakeholders for large and complex organisational wide digital business transformations.
- Familiarity with project management, tools and phases of the project lifecycle: ability to analyse and report on complex issues, evaluate associated risks, benefits and strategies.
- High level ability in demonstrating flexibility in planning and managing available resources against changing and competing demands.
- Exceptional communication skills: both written and verbal, active listening, ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences utilising a range of modalities.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.