About the Company:
This is one of Australia's fastest growing mining organisations with a clear vision for future growth and expansion in the coming years and a suite of projects for you to get involved in and to turn that vision into reality.
About the Role:
This role will see you joining an existing team of Network Engineers within a predominantly Cisco environment. You will be responsible for a mix of project and Operational tasks in addition to bringing with you expertise with Palo Alto firewalls - specifically configuration and policy optimisation
Benefits to you:
- 6 month contract with the option to go permanent in the future
- Get your foot in the door within the mining industry
- Flexible work culture to enable WFH (this is not a 100% remote role)
In order to succeed in this role, your resume should demonstrate most or all of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of Cisco networking experience - ideally having worked with Cisco catalyst 9k series and Wireless Access points
- Demonstrated experience working with Palo Alto Firewalls - specifically configuration and policy optimisation
Nice to have:
- Mining experience
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP (but relevant experience is more important)
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.