A leading Consulting client based in Sydney is looking for a Pega Architect to join their team. Permanent as well as Contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
We are looking for a Pega Developer, a Pega Business Analyst, or a Senior Developer too along with the Pega Architect as there are multiple positions and roles available.
- Lead DCO sessions - Capture the requirements and guide the LBA and the client SMEs to elaborate the requirements, process steps, and objectives.
- Understand the requirements and provide the high-level technical design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class.
- Work with other Pega LSA's, LBAs, and PSAs to set up standards and guidelines.
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration/project manager to size, manage scope, and risk using stand-ups, burn-down, status reports, retrospectives, etc.
- Work with the LBA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables. Conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements.
- Mentor and coach other Pega CSSAs in the team.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates.
- Highlight risks and assumptions identified during the course of the project.
- Work closely with delivery teams of various applications in ensuring test alignment at the test case level.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, and Resources) to the project/program manager.
- Ensure the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements and commits to Customer Success.
- Create and maintain functional backlog and requirement traceability
- Play proxy-product owner role and work with client product owner for effective scope management
- Work with the LSA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables
- Working with the LSA, conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements
- Mentor and coach other Pega BA's in the team
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Experience in designing solutions using the latest version of Pega
- Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
- Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands-on experience on a few of them
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
- System Architect: Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of CSSA's or
- System Architect: Experience participating in DCO sessions and working with the Pega LSA and other CSSA's
- Business Architect: Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of BA's or Business Architect: Experience participating in DCO sessions and working with the Pega LBA and other BA's
- Strong knowledge of user experience design
- Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects
- Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design, and implementation
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks: Financial Services KYC/CLM, Decisioning (CDH) or Pega Government Platform (PGP)
- System Architect: 10+ years of relevant experience in analysis, design, and development of large scale Java-centric or similar enterprise application systems
- System Architect: 5+ years relevant experience analysis, design, and development in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- System Architect: Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) or Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) in v8.x/7.x/6.x
- Business Architect: 10+ years of relevant experience in analysis, requirements gathering, and functional design of large scale Java-centric or similar enterprise application systems
- Business Architect: 5+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering, and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Business Architect: Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
Visa Holders welcomed to APPLY!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.