- ASAP start to 1 February 2024
- Canberra City location - 2 days WFH
- Experience in the ACT Public Service is highly desirable
- Police check required
About the role
Be responsible for providing a range of administrative support to the Strategic Workforce Planning team and Staff Engagement and Development Teams. You will work collaboratively to complete a range of administrative tasks to assist in the delivery of human resources functions.
- Provision of support to the Senior Staffing Advisers and Staffing Adviser to ensure timely and accurate advice is provided to internal clients (management and staff), concerning the employee life cycle including attraction, retention, recruitment and selection and subsequent employment variations.
- Undertake processes relating to recruitment, employment variations and remuneration, including liaison with Shared Services to ensure that electronic and paper file records are managed appropriately.
- Assist in the administration of learning and development sessions which may include managing bookings, calendar invites, attendee lists and liaising with the facilitator.
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders by disseminating information about relevant programs and projects.
- Contribute to multiple project outcomes performing administrative tasks, maintaining systems and databases, records management, data collection and reporting.
- Demonstrated administrative, customer service and organisational skills, focusing on high levels of attention to details and the ability prioritise work activities to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated sound judgement, and ability to work independently and collaboratively with a range of diverse stakeholders. The occupant of this position is required to be proactive, adaptable and calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to establish cooperative professional relationships, communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Proven efficiency in the use of various standard computer applications, procedures and data entry.
- Experience in a similar administration position and/or in the Australian or ACT Public Service is highly desirable.
- Experience using information systems (such as Chris21 and BANNER) is highly desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: a[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.