You will join a team that manages a group of clients, supported by specialists in planning & trading, performance & programmatic also supported by SEO, data & analytics and content.
The succesful applicant will be part of the performance team, which is all about results and accountability. This is an experienced team that is a 'well oiled machine" when it comes to running the account. A great relationship with the client, enables a focus on delivering great campaigns and positive results.
- Maintain relationships with Google, Facebook and other publishers like Bing, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin and TikTok. Feeding new features and innovation through to the wider team
- Optimise performance marketing campaigns across the channel mix including SEM, display, paid social, affiliates & retargeting
- Help lead the development and execution of strategies to grow traffic, sales, profit and new customers
- Build reports and update according to client requirements across all performance channels, search, social and programmatic
- Knowledge of programmatic planning tools to recommend budgets for upcoming campaigns
- Review the signed off campaigns built by the executive within the platform (Display & Video 360 & Ad Cloud). Ensure no errors, the correct audiences are being targeted (included | excluded), budget settings are
correct & the appropriate fees are being charged.
- Ideally 4 years experience in a digital/ performance/analytic role within an agency/consultant environment.
- Relevant professional experience in paid social and programmatic trading and implementation (ideally)
- Ability to understand and analyse data, and provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable.
- Google suite and Advanced Excel/Sheet, Keynote, Mac literate.
- Relevant professional experience in paid search.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Alexander Zourkas on (03) 8680 4203 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.