This agency is looking for a Performance Manager to excel in the delivery and strategy across our paid search/social campaigns. The new recruit will be responsible for a specific client portfolio and an integrated role within a talented and fun digital team. This role reports into the Performance Director.
- Manage the development and execution of paid search/social campaigns ensuring this is delivered to the high standards and aligned with client performance goals.
- Manage the ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies to deliver best in class paid search campaigns aligned to your client's business goals.
- Provide comprehensive and articulate reporting to illustrate performance insights around current and future growth opportunities to clients.
- Understanding of search management platforms is favourable, particularly hands on experience in Search Ads 360.
- Be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, campaign optimisation, and quarterly business planning
Ideal Candidate Experience
- 2-3+ years' hands-on previous agency experience in a Paid Search & Social specialist role
- Strong hands-on knowledge and experience across the following advertising and analytics platforms; Facebook business manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads, GDN, YouTube, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience across all Paid Search ad formats & features, Shopping Ads, Dynamic & Responsive Search Ads, Ad Extensions & Call Tracking.
- Experience with Bid Management tools, i.e., Search Ads 360.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Alexander Zourkas on (03) 8680 4203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.