In this dynamic role, you'll be the leader of a tight-knit performance team integrating into a blue-chip client's
campaigns ensuring they reach their full potential. If you have proven success in managing digital marketing campaigns
across various paid media marketing tactics (Social, SEM, Native, Programmatic etc.), have exceptional client relations
skills, and are excited to learn, then we'd love to talk to you.
Reporting directly into the Performance Director, the Performance Marketing Manager integrates directly into our clients'
operations and leads a team of performance marketers ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at
the highest performance possible.
- Acting as part of your client's team, interpreting their goals and pain points, understanding brand guidelines and strategic initiatives
- Setting and communicating expectations, scheduling and organising resources, managing deliverables, and meeting deadlines
- Analysis of web and campaign analytics to undercover key learnings and insights to construct actionable performance recommendations
- Participate in mentorship and training programs to build skills that further your career development
- Responsible for maximising client retention and growth
- 3+ years work experience in the digital marketing space with proficient knowledge across multiple digital marketing tactics.
- 2+ years managing Account Management and/or Marketing teams.
- Experience in eCommerce or other conversion-focused landscape (either client or agency side)
- Experience in analysing and presenting diverse sets of campaign data with experience in Google Analytics or
other analytics software.
- Highly proficient in relationship management, public speaking, and excellent presentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Alexander Zourkas on (03) 8680 4203 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.