Candidates must be Melbourne based - 6 month contract with extensions!
Work as a Performance Tester with a renowned Global Consulting firm based out of Melbourne.
- Define improvement strategy processes for the team.
- Support the team for escalation and tracking of the opened defects.
- Providing guidance on dependencies for the performance testing, including progression test approaches, health-check test automation and non-functional requirements.
- Working with IT Delivery Practice to support continuous improvement and alignment to organisation's IT standards and processes.
- Seasoned SME with JMETER, Load Runner and Python (good to have) skills
- Good understanding of distributed/microservices / API's performance testing
- Understanding of AWS/Salesforce/MuleSoft/AEM/SQL would be an added advantage
- Proficient with Performance Test phases: Approach, Plan, Execution, Management and Reporting
- Develop a performance test plan in consultation with key stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email and quote the above job reference number.