Due to an expanding program of work, Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Policy Analysts with a passion for advancing innovative policy ideas and the ability to contribute to the strategic goals.
Your key duties include:
- Develop and contribute high level policy advice on complex issues.
- Preparing complex correspondence and briefings material within tight time frames.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders across Government and industry bodies.
- Coordinate and represent the department at meetings, conferences and seminars;
- Perform research and analyse options to recommend and develop policy
- Drive the development of processes, procedures and tools that support outcomes.
To be considered for the opportunity:
- 5 years of policy development experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead policy development
- A minimum Baseline clearance / the ability to obtain
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Melissa Niemiec on 02 6151 9213 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.