- Government Department
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $770 per day
A prestigious state government department is looking a Power BI Developer with a passion for development and data analysis.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Power BI Developer, you will be involved in
- Development of Power BI solutions
- Creation of reports and dashboards
- Data analysis and modelling
- Review of data quality and data cleansing
Skills and experience required:
- Power BI Development experience
- Experience in data analysis
- Reporting and dashboard experience
- Advanced SQL skills
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions. Rates on offer based on your skills and experience of $770 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.