- State government client in Parramatta.
- Seeking experienced Procurement Managers.
- Initial 6-month contract with extension potential.
- Competitive pay rate up to $1100 + super.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of procurement staff, overseeing work allocation, development, and performance management, while ensuring compliance with procurement policies and governance frameworks.
- Take charge of end-to-end procurement processes for specified branches, programs, or projects, in alignment with relevant policies, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborate with branches, programs, or projects to conduct business needs assessments, supply market analyses, and commercial risk evaluations, providing recommendations for procurement planning.
- Develop and execute procurement plans and strategies that address current and future challenges, enhance stakeholder engagement, and optimise service outcomes.
- Coordinate the formulation of commercial risk profiles and probity management plans with the cross-functional team to manage risk and enhance procurement activity.
- Develop tender evaluation methodologies and manage the tender process, ensuring value for money outcomes.
- Prepare contracts in collaboration with cross-functional teams, oversee contract awards, and facilitate contract handovers.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of comprehensive supplier performance management plans for strategic and materials suppliers.
- Stay informed about internal and external factors affecting Procurement and Contract Management from a strategic perspective.
- Manage and deliver multiple complex and interconnected projects within budget and to the required standards
If the roles and responsibilities align with your skills, kindly send your resume. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be notified
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: psr[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.