About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
Program Coordinator is a highly specialised role responsible for the efficient operation of the support and administration activities specifically relating to the Program and Project Managers and will work with all program initiatives.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in a program management office role on a large project or program.
- Strong experience in SharePoint, PowerBI, MS Teams and Outlook Microsoft Project would be ideal but not essential if you are able to demonstrate the ability to pick up new technology and processes easily.
- Experience in establishing the processes, practices, and standards for a PMO operation.
- High level of experience across project and Program level financial reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200205851
Note: Due to Christmas shutdown all applications will be screened after 10th January!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.