My client is searching for a Project Coordinator with a background in project/PMO support to work across various projects within their portfolio.
You will be supporting multiple Senior Project Managers with their financial reporting (i.e. forecasts, strategic planning, milestones, etc.) and will assist with providing consolidated material and data from project schedules to prepare reports/presentations.
- To support the PMO and Project Managers with the successful delivery of projects and initiatives
- Support key projects with workforce planning, liaising across project teams, timesheet compliance & status reporting.
- Be proactive in identifying potential risks to timelines, outcomes and costs
- Assist with schedule & cost controls and applicable change activities where required
- Attending governance & other reporting forums.
- At least four years of prior experience supporting project delivery including the financial reporting aspect
- Experience with resource management / workforce management
- Knowledge of ERP systems, MS Project and SharePoint
- Change management and risk exposure are advantageous
- Comfortable communicating across all organisational levels
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Bertollo on 02 9464 5750 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.