About the role and organisation
A major telco organisation in Macquarie Park. Employees in similar positions highlight the strong work-life balance, flexibility, and commitment to diversity.
This role is an initial 6-month contract. Currently work from home with plans of hybrid WFH/in-office setup.
The expected daily rate is $750 - $800 per day including super.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Working on several projects within the core of the organisation including 3G/4G/5g packet and voice cores, messaging services, real-time services, cloud infrastructure and others
- Lead project meetings, steering committees and planning sessions
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage project progress and oversee all project documentation
- Design risk mitigation plans and optimise processes
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience working within Project Management with experience within the telco industry
- Experience running projects and leading meetings/planning sessions
- Past history of coordinating internal resources
- Demonstrated experience of managing client and stakeholder relationships
- Any formal qualifications in management, engineering or IT
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 94645571 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.