- NSW Government client
- 6 months contract and further extensions
- Hybrid work options
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a multivendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects within an SAP environment (a strong advantage)
- Exceptional Project Management and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Adept at identifying key project issues, collaborating with stakeholders to develop and implement action plans to mitigate risks and address challenges, and ensuring continuous monitoring and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently using initiative and self-direction while also excelling as a team player to produce consistently high-quality work.
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while upholding a strong customer service approach.
- Extensive experience in payroll and HR systems and processes
- Thorough understanding of payroll and HR compliance requirements
- Ability to effectively manage payroll and HR data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: psr[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.