We are looking for a talented and results-driven Project Manager with a strong background in Information Security Governance or Strategy. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful planning, execution, and completion of information security projects. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement effective security governance frameworks and strategies, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets.
* Demonstrated expertise in overseeing Cyber Security projects aimed at fortifying organizational security.
* Utilize either Waterfall or Agile methodologies to facilitate efficient project management, scheduling, reporting, and governance.
* Engage proactively with key stakeholders, conduct stakeholder management, and establish realistic expectations.
* Efficiently address and manage project risks and issues to ensure the seamless execution of projects.
* Work closely with Change Management to ensure harmony between project objectives and organizational change.
* Generate comprehensive project documentation and relevant artifacts.
* Collaborate closely with ICT leadership to implement improvement initiatives and enhance overall project performance.
If you are a Project Manager looking for your next opportunity apply now!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.