About the role:
- Establish effective project governance
- Review project schedules to optimise resource utilisation to meet client deadlines
- Facilitate project audits & risk management reviews for all projects
- Ensure strong client engagement & quality outcomes in terms of Total Customer Experience
- Ensure project management compliance with on-time project reporting
About the Candidate:
- Experience working on projects in a project management/senior project coordinator capacity
- Experience working in Education/Training industry
- Knowledge of project methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in a fast-changing business environment
- Excellent communication to engage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent ability to lead teams
- A "can-do" attitude that's bubbly and positive will add-value to this organisation and will excel your application
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Victoria Jones on 08 7422 0617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.