About the Role
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to manage a Mobile Office Solution project for Federal events. This role requires project Management experience with a logistics component.
- Proven ability to deliver logistic projects under a tight schedule.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Ability to remain positive and respond to pressure in a calm manner, while committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, with intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge. Experience in analysing data and other quantitative and qualitative information.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate excellent initiative and judgement to deliver outcomes
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this opportunity.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.