As the project manager, you will assist the end-to-end delivery of technology migration and integration resulting from a business purchase acquisition.
You will bring prior expertise in managing similar projects such as mergers and acquisitions, particularly within the technology and migration space.
- Manage entire scope of technological migrations and integrations
- Manage schedules and activities, ensuring changes are delivered on time and in-line with other business objectives
- Manage key risks and dependencies
- Ensure budgets are followed
- Manage various projects teams responsible for the delivery including business analysts, SMEs and other implementation managers
- Previous experience managing migration and integration projects within the Banking sector
- Confidence in driving daily project stand-ups and overall work momentum - leadership qualities highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management capability at all levels
- Adept in preparing deliverables and championing Agile practices and tools
- Adaptable and flexible - this work environment will continuously change
What's in it for you?
- Work for a large, well known Australian bank with a fantastic reputation
- Excellent daily contract rate and likely extension
- WFH or within the office, there
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.