A large Qld Government department has an urgent new requirement for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience delivering a diverse range of IT projects, to join their team on a contract basis.
Working within a Prince2 environment, you will deliver a range of IT projects concurrently. This include Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Telephony and other technology refresh and upgrades.
You will have full responsibility for these projects across the entire lifecycle, from initiation through to delivery. As Project Manager, you will be required to manage all facets of the project, from project planning and scheduling, reporting, resource allocation and management, management of the project budget and financials and all associate governance and reporting.
- Proven experience delivering multiple projects concurrently within a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects is essential
- Extensive experience managing projects within Prince2 environment, including all reporting and governance activities
- High level relationship management skills, and including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders, and vendors.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.