- $1000 p/d plus super | WFH | Location CBD
- Work for Australia's biggest bank
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role:
The PMO Manager role is focused around governance and administration.
- Working with their project portfolio system (planview) to ensure time sheets are in resource plans are in financial forecasts.
- Running the financials monthly and all the required reporting and our group delivery framework.
- Setting up the relevant governance forums that we need for the project to run
- Providing general overall support to the program director to deliver by alleviating on administration tasks
- The individual will need to understand processes, systems and frameworks.
- Someone who's efficient and a self-starter and can support the consolidation of a portfolio of work.
- Previous banking experience is required for the role.
- Someone who has worked on risk/remediation projects will be advantageous.
- Previously supported a sizeable portfolio
Team: 10 to 12 individuals. You will be supporting the Program Director, and under the project director there are two stream leads (a process and a technology stream). Within that there are several BAs that support each of the particular functions.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.