A leading Government Client based in Macquarie Park is looking for a Project Manager. Initial 6 months + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
This role delivers and manages multiple complex projects within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints and provides expert advice to facilitate the delivery of strategic priorities, drive efficiency and improve business and customer outcomes.
- Develop, implement and manage a portfolio of complex projects and programs including developing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, and meeting reporting requirements to achieve outcomes and meet requirements.
- Drive end-to end process improvements and establish clear pathways to achieve improved customer and business outcomes across various TfNSW business units and key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders by gaining a thorough understanding of their technical and business requirements and using effective communication and liaison skills to provide advice on relevant projects.
- Achieving project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and within budget, given the need to simultaneously coordinate and deliver multiple projects which are often complex and interconnected.
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Project Manager experience in Microsoft 365, social media platform to help the adopt enterprise social networking service used mainly for private communication within organizations.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering complex, large-scale projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and communicate effectively at both a strategic and operational level, applying a commercial and customer mindset, and creatively problem solving.
- Experience in workplace social media platforms will help, adding some extra like, adaption, teams, analytics...
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.