- 4 month contract with high potential for extension
- Hourly rate up to $50/ph
- Hybrid Working Environment- WFH/Office
A highly respected government department is seeking a Project Support Officer to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact for inquiries and complaints about registered community housing providers.
- Investigate complaints by gathering information, contacting providers, and keeping complainants informed.
- Manage complaints and cases in the organisation's system.
- Contribute to investigations by attending and recording interviews.
- Report on trends and patterns in complaints and cases.
- Organise meetings, crafting agendas, securing venues, managing catering, and ensuring clear communication through detailed minutes.
- Transform raw data into actionable insights, driving informed project development and implementation.
- Become a research powerhouse, gathering and analysing information to empower the project team and officer.
What you bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with people who may have complex needs or disabilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in preparing correspondence and reports
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
- Experience in the community housing sector or regulatory environment is beneficial.
- Experience using Salesforce-based systems is beneficial.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, please apply to be considered for an initial 4 month contract with a government department.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.