A long-term contract has arisen for an experienced SAP Data Migration Specialist to join a well renowned consulting organisation with a significant presence globally.
In this role you will work on a digital transformation program and undertake a critical data migration. This includes data analysis and ETL tasks relating to the migration including the migration plan and cutover.
- Solid experience in SAP S/4HANA Finance Data Migration, with 5+ years SAP Data Migration experience and 3 or more data migration projects.
- Strong experience with SAP Tools (SAP Data Services, Migration Cockpit/Fiori App, SQL Server) with SAP Tech Arch experience
- Solid experience in reading/writing SQL statement is desirable.
- Good understanding of SAP Data Migration Tech Arch / solution in the area of SAP Environment, Infrastructure and data migration staging database is required
- Experience in AWS (Glue, Step Functions) is desirable.
- Good understanding in AWS cloud technologies (VPC, EC2, S3) is desirable.
To be considered for this role, candidates need to be Australian Citizens and eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.