Candidates must be Melbourne based - Permanent opportunity!
Work as an SAP IBP Consultant with a renowned Global Consulting firm based out of Melbourne.
- Must have SAP S/4HANA experience.
- Strong IBP skills and experience.
- SAP Supply Chain and WM experience.
- Strong stakeholder management & good communication skills.
- Ability to guide and influence the Business and IT stakeholders in the right direction.
- Strong Process & Integration knowledge within expertise in SAP IBP.
- Help business and IT in sketching roadmap and deliver outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills and strong business acumen.
- Working experience with Change Management, Functional and Technical team members to manage new business needs effectively.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha on 03 8680 4237 or email and quote the above job reference number.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.