Permanent Opportunity - Candidates must be Melbourne based!
Work as an SAP Procurement Consultant with a leading IT Consulting firm based out of Melbourne.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Good understanding of procurement processes in strategic sourcing, operational procurement, category management, supplier management, etc.
- A good knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio for Procurement Management
- Experience in at least one of the SAP solutions for Procurement Management (SRM, MM, Ariba, Fieldglass)
- Complete ownership of tickets right from assignment until closure (Analyze, Identify, Coordinate, Fix, Test, UAT, Approval, Deploy).
- Proven experience as an SAP ISU Consultant, with a strong focus on utilities industry processes.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ISU modules, including but not limited to Billing, Device Management, and Customer Service.
- Experience in SAP ISU implementation projects, from requirement analysis to post-implementation support.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.