6 months contract - Immediate start!
Work as a Scrum Master with a large global IT Consulting firm for a leading organisation.
- Coaches the squad on agile ways of working
- Manages agile forums and artefacts including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros and showcases.
- Drives squad scrums to monitor work, find efficiencies, surface blockers and aide in removing blockers.
- Escalates to the scrum of scrums to resolve squad blockers
- Working in an Agile environment and challenging the status quo of traditional delivery practices.
- Juggling multiple backlog items through discovery to identify the features and requirements for further prioritisation and delivery.
What you will bring
- Proven experience leading and coaching teams using Agile and adaptive delivery models to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to manage agile forums and artefacts including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros and showcases.
- Ability to drive squad scrums to monitor work, find efficiencies, surface blockers and aide in removing blockers.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to negotiate with both technology, business units and partners/vendors.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or please call Liana on 03 8680 4304 for details.