Opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join a Market Leader with technology at the forefront and make an impact on multiple key projects.
As the Scrum Master you will mentor and motivate the teams, facilitate meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminate team impediments. This work will be of a DevOps nature and guides approximately 4 squads both in operational and project related work.
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to empower others, exceptional communication skills.
- Experience managing a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience proactively identifying impediments and experience overcoming roadblocks (technical & business) with strong communication, conflict resolution, and facilitation
- Technical knowledge to coordinate and deliver technical solutions
- Experience translating technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to coach and mentor other Scrum Masters
- Agile Certifications such as: Scrum Alliance or SAFe
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.