One of Australia's multinational banks is requiring a Scrum Master to drive a large program of data. You could have data transformation, migration or data warehousing in your experience. Communicating and collaborating across multiple teams, you will have visibility of the larger program and the opportunity to achieve successful migration. The teams you will work with are experienced, focused, and confident; you will have the best resources at hand.
This leading institution offers a cutting-edge and enterprise technology environment, professional growth, and competitive compensation.
- As a Data Scrum Master, you will facilitate and lead Agile ceremonies, ensuring multiple teams are aligned with project goals and timelines, at times choosing an assertive communicative approach.
- Leverage your strong background in Data warehousing or migration or big data, you will guide and support teams in data, using a SAAS approach. SAAS NOT a MUST.
- Project planning and Program increment planning that creates a shared vision among Agile teams.
- Foster a collaborative and communicative environment where cross-functional teams work seamlessly to ensure the successful Data initiatives.
- Scrum Master Certification: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent.
- Extensive Data Experience: Proven track record in successfully managing Data projects within the financial industry.
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.
- Firm leadership abilities to inspire and lead teams to achieve project objectives.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.