The individual will be required to have knowledge and experience to deliver:
- Advanced Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of the F5 BIG IP infrastructure.
- Orchestration and automation utilities for distributing and enforcing standard configurations, support for patching, and upgrading software and configuration changes across multiple sites.
- Complex technical analysis, design review, and recommendations on logical and physical designs for agency business applications.
- Manage and support load balancing, reverse proxy, web acceleration, caching and compression for internal and external websites.
- Manage and support NT Government external access portal. Ensure security hardening policies for externally facing websites and applications are applied.
- Develop and maintain F5 iRules
- Authentication offload including Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP, Radius, TACACS and SAML integration.
- System administration and technical input for the support of midrange virtualised server technology stack for Windows and Unix/Linux Server technologies and associated operating systems.
- Administration of a centralised Storage Area Network and data protection solutions using Veeam and CommVault across platforms.
- Ability to work within a team environment, using an ITIL methodology, with a job allocation system. Be able to diagnose and resolve complex issues as they arise.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise and schedule one's own work and provide regular updates to any outstanding job tickets.
- Develop work instructions and other documentation as required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.